Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday Design Inspiration(14):

Dear Apartment, Don't take this the wrong way but it's time for a makeover. I mean, it's been a year since we've known each other and you haven't changed all that much. Don't worry I'm here to help! You're definetly not a winter, so let's go with a warmer palette, say red?

I've been looking at hundreds of different decor pictures over the past week. It would be so fun to be an interior decorator! Just give me your money and I'll give you your dream home! Budget, splurge or whatever!

This is a change from the usual daily inspiration routine but I do have a passion for decorating and it fits nicely with all my other art forms. So here are some bookmarked images that I hope to take bits of inspiration from and makeover my quaint little home:


I'll update on my progress!

1 comment:

  1. Check out casasugar.com . They have great ideas for decorating :).

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin