Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Daily Inspiration (9)

Hello! Here are a few inspiring things I found this afternoon... (all found through imgfave)
Isn't this genius?

This is so cute. I want to take a picture like that. Artist is Chloe Green.

This image outshines the rest. To be honest, my goal is to be able to sketch something like this. Something that takes you a good few minutes (at the least!) to look at everything. Every detail has to stand out and be part of the bigger picture. The downside of imgfave is that it doesn't always source the images so I have no idea who the artist is. Does anyone have an idea?


Just a little reminder: Almost everything I post here in my "daily inspirations" are not my own images unless stated. I include the source every time there is one. Comments are appreciated regardless so feel free!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin