Thursday, August 6, 2009

Daily Inspiration... in pink (6)

For the daily inspiration today, I'm in a pink mood. Maybe it's because all these other blogs I follow always post up pictures in "dreamy" pastel colors. It's strange because I normally prefer red to pink. Lately, I've been craving lighter colors. Here are some pretty, pretty images I found using imgfave. Great little site!




Why color all of the sudden? I'm thinking about adding some to my next sketch, which will coincidentally be about love. I'm unsure as to what I will use to color it. Perhaps pencils or pens? Maybe even water color? (I'm asking myself these questions as I write this)


Happy Thursday! It's almost the weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. i've been thinking about using color as well.
    more of a past, rather than a present thought
    but the thought always intrigues me

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin