Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Meek Page 11: Meek Lions

Lucky No. 11! Here is the eleventh sketch of my journal which I finished this afternoon. It will also be the new Meek Lions blog header. [Click on it to see a larger version for the details.] The other week my friend asked me why are the lions specifically "meek"? Well, as I mention in my profile on the right, it's an anagram for the journal I use. Have you guessed it? Fine, I'll give it away! I use a Moleskine and I love it. The color of the pages, the thickness of the pages, the leather cover, and practically everything else about it. For anyone that's interested, meek does not mean weak, even though it does rhyme nicely. So these aren't weak lions at all. They just don't adhere to stereotypes.


Going to start another one soon (love themed). I'm getting some interesting ideas from the love lives of my girl friends.

P.S.
Since I don't have a scanner I have to take photos of the sketches which REALLY throws off the color of the pages. I think I will begin considering buying one.

1 comment:

  1. good explanation of your anagram... esp. like the stereotype part.
    Meek is not weak!

    Excited for your love one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin