Monday, August 17, 2009

Daily Insp...(13)

Hello Monday! May I say, you're looking not that bad this week. I appreciate that, as I've had a very eventful weekend and I rather keep things positive! I've found a sweet little image about love, perhaps a different sort of love, that I wanted to share. Unfortunately it's from imgfave, so there was no source or book name accompanying it.


Isn't it cute? I'd love to find out the book it comes from. Does anyone know? I could probably find out by typing the text into a google search.

In other news, I'm still hard at work with the love themed sketch because I'm trying to put a lot of minuet details in. With success? We'll shall see...

Oh, and Monday even though you're pretty cool this week, I'm excited for you to be over and for the next weekend to arrive! I have many, many plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin