Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday Blues Cure (18)

Dear Monday,
Why can't we skip you? You are so difficult to deal with, I'm surprised we even keep you around.

To beat the Monday blues, I've been reading some clever blogs in my free time at work. The super popular Cup of Jo blog is starting a series for 2 weeks where people talk about how they make relationships work (I love this topic). She linked to an article that was so adorable that I wanted to share it to! My love and I have a little spin on the title of the article (Make Jokes and Coffee). We are always making jokes and green tea (we mostly go out for coffee, plus we're big on keeping each other healthy). Speaking of which, we're in search of a little pot with a handle that is used to make traditional Armenian/Turkish coffee. We could probably find one easily in an Armenian store next time we visit L.A., but it's strange that they're not sold in more kitchen aisles of house ware stores. They make amazing coffee! Anyway, October 12 will make it 5 years of solid, amazing, and passionate love. I can't believe it's been half a decade and I still can't stop kissing him or just sitting around talking to him. Clearly, I'm excited for Cup of Jo's series!

I'm also looking through some images (imgfave) for inspiration for my next sketch! Here are some of today's favs. (Click on the image for the source, except for the birds sketch which didn't have one)

Also found this really cool artist. Check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin