Saturday, August 29, 2009

Meek Page 12: Let's sketch about love...

Just like I promised, here is the final love themed sketch (based on certain friends and acquaintances and their love lives). I kept adding little bits here and there for 3 days now! But, I think I can calm down and let this be the final version. I decided to mix pencil and pen again. I also finally added some color (it's not much... but I'm taking baby steps). This sketch is a collage of many images I've seen over the past 2 weeks but tweaked a little to fit the picture I was going for. Some parts are my own ideas.
{Click on the image to see the details!}

It's been a nice week without blogging, even though I've been itching to get back! Now that the craziness is over, I'm back :)

I also had an idea for a sunday doodle series... which will begin tomorrow!


P.S. I finally signed and dated my sketch! I really should do that more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin