Friday, August 14, 2009

Daily Inspiration! Friday style! (11)

Hello Friday! Thanks for coming around so quick! Here are some images I found today that really made my day:

Can you tell I'm in a red mood...

This one is by Linda Zacks.

Tree-talking friend is leaving to India tomorrow, which means no communication for a month! What am I going to do?!

This cute little pin-up reminds me that there's going to be a burlesque festival in New Orleans when we're going to be down there! September is so far away, but the wait makes it more special right? Either way, I'm excited and anxious and hungry and all I know right now is that I need a vacation!


Have a great weekend everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to try and find new representations of India for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw... like the Friday face image

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin