Thursday, August 20, 2009

Daily Inspiration.... Trouble. (16)

I'm having some trouble finding anything I'd like to share today, so I looked through my old photobucket albums and found a sketch I did a million years ago and when I say a million I'm really underestimating....
Cute huh? I'm trying to remember what was going through my life at that point and I'm pretty sure I was overwhelmed with issues. That got me thinking about the sketch journal that I'm keeping now. In a few years I'll be able to look back and analyze what was in my head. What I think is even more special is that my kids (and maybe even grandkids!) will have a window into who I was before them.

Looking further through the album I found some images that were favorites at one point. None of them are mine, but sadly I don't know the sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin