Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Wit (20)

Some witty quotes and beautiful images for this hot, hot Wednesday...

Maybe it's because my birthday is so soon, maybe it's something else, but I want flowers. A lot of them and all over my house. In vases and pitchers and pots.

I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
-Groucho MarxSometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of.
- Geri WeitzmanI didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
- Mark Twain Wow, in one week from Friday my love and I will be on a plane to NOLA.

(All images from imgfave.com and there were no sources)

P.S. I'm done with my newest sketch. Will post tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin