Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Blues Cure!

So after an absolutely fantastic weekend in Los Angeles, I'm back to San Diego with tons of work and errands to do (with only a few short days to do them in). So I need this, I really need this. You probably also need this, and here it is! Some inspiration for getting through a tough week and some ideas for art and such:

I've been thinking about babies and kids a lot lately and having dreams and reading mommy blogs (esp this one), so when I saw this it made me smile:
Once again Imgfave has only provided a blog that the image was on. That blog is also where I found this lovely little quote from an unknown author:

"You change for two reasons: either you learn enough that you want to or you’ve been hurt enough that you have to."

I have to agree there. But, back to the baby topic... I think I just found a new sketch theme!!

I also found this super cute sketch today by this artist:


P.S. This is my 50th post. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin