Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday's (Not) Finding Fashion and Four Inspirations (21)

Fridays come and Fridays go. I am terribly excited for the week to come. It's my birthday on Tuesday and we leave to New Orleans on Friday! So many plans still to make, so many things to clean, pack, and get done. For my birthday I want a new dress and maybe some new shoes.

Here are some I've found: here. I want them ALL.

While searching for a dress, I've realized how much I took for granted when I lived in Los Angeles! For example, I love FCUK and Marciano for sexy dresses. Those are two places I would just LOVE to go right now and try on dresses, but guess what the big city of San Diego does not have them. The closest stores are in LA and I can't just up and go anytime! So I've been trying to make do with what we do have. No luck yet, but the search will continue this Saturday.

I'm finishing up a sketch that I hope to post tomorrow. YES!

Four inspirations for Friday:
Imgfave, no source.Found on Yayeveryday, by Alex Frazer.Imgfave, no source.Imgfave, no source.

Have a lovely long weekend! Thanks for coming by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin