Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday Design Inspiration (19)

So, 2 posts today! Since it's Tuesday, I want to keep up with the decor pictures because I'm not done redecorating! I might have some friends come visit me soon so I want to finish it all by then (gotta have hope right?). So I finally bought a full length mirror over the weekend that's now in the bedroom. I've gone a year without one. You know what I've been using instead this whole time? The big front window... if you're on the outside looking in, it's pretty reflective. Yea, no kidding. It's a little embarrassing standing, posing, and observing yourself while your neighbors pass by. So I'm glad we finally got one.

I've been looking through imgfave as usual and here are some of my favs today:

I love this tree. I want to perhaps do a painting of a big red tree to put up in the living room.

Again, loving the tree. From this, I'd love to put pictures on the wall over the computer table.

So I got a metal pitcher like this (minus the rust) last week. I keep meaning to buy some fresh flowers for it... but I love the branches idea.

I'm trying to recreate a frame collage on one of my walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin