Thursday, July 30, 2009

Daily Insp! (4)

Follow my blog with bloglovin

I found another amazing artist on flickr! Check out their sketches and digital illustrations.

In other news, I'm still working on my sketches. Yes, I'm taking longer than usual. I've been busy and a little unmotivated lately. Perhaps it's because it's summer and I have a million things to do everyday including work work work, and this weekend I might go on a trip where my sketch book will not be joining me (for once!).

I still found some pictures this week that I loved and which really did give me the motivation to pick up my pencil, open my sketchbook, find a blank page, and start making some lines. Here they are:

These are all by kissabug and found on flickr. I usually don't use color in my sketches, but kissabug does a good job incorporating it. Perhaps someday I will add some color into my book. I'm starting to realize I really like owls.

Have a magnificent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin