Thursday, July 16, 2009

Meek Page 9: Talk to the Trees

This one was a little bit inspired by a friend who liked to talk to trees when she was a child (and name them!) and a little bit by the fact that I just love trees. My favorite color has been green since second grade mostly because of how gorgeous leaves, tree tops, and vines are. I finally did a whole entry with pigment liners and I love the crisp look. It is so much better than pencil.

In other news, my tree-talking friend and I are working on a painting right now that we plan to sell on Etsy! I'll update on that from time to time. If you don't know what Etsy is, go now and find out. A warning though, you will get addicted.

I'm considering the next entry theme to be dolls and keys. I don't know how they are connected but I'm sure I'll find a way. If you have any suggestions for themes, please leave them in the comments! I'd really appreciate it.

P.S. I got this new fancy signature thing!

3 comments:

  1. very interesting, you should think about learning how to do tatoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I did design the tattoo I got but I've never considered actually being behind the needle... that would be amazing. Will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your sketches! these are fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin