Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meek Page 8: Little Man and some inspiration

I sketched this little man a couple of weeks ago. The theme of the entry was 'directions' and as you can see he's pointing. It was the first time I used my new pigment liners! They look amazing on the thick yellowish pages. The rest of the sketches on the page were done in pencil. They're mostly compasses and arrows. Oddly, the man reminds me of my dad, even though he looks nothing like him.

"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path." - Paulo Coelho

(This quote was one of the inspirations for the picture above)

If anyone has any theme ideas for future entries please leave them in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. WOW NASTYA, this is amazing! I never knew you had a blog. I'm excited to explore it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin