Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Could it be?




i am back. i will offer no explanations, only that I have missed this little blog. my first blog. i have not sketched in a while. this makes me sad. i do have an exciting idea that I hope to pen out soon. as soon as the dust settles a bit.

i am absolutely in love with the song from the simone collection. i wish I could find out the name, but there is no way. is there?

i have seen so much clothes inspiration today, oh my god. it makes me want to buy a dummy (like the one in the picture) and dress it up all day in combinations of my clothes. seriously, the fashion treasure is layering! im actually getting sick of basics and want more extravagance. if only. if only i could afford everything i wanted.

i hear snoring. lucky man.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin