Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meek Page 19: Mad House

I've been too busy to update this daily :( But here is my latest sketch!
I'm not going to explain much. The inspiration for this comes from the past couple of months of my life. You can look at this as a mix of listening to "Touch Me I'm Going to Scream Pt. 2" by My Morning Jacket, "G4L" by Rihanna, and "White Blank Page" by Mumford and Sons, while driving to a meeting, planning a community service trip to Tijuana, and writing a research proposal that you'll be working on until March 2010 (among other things like classes, the 9-5, and you know a personal life). I should probably add a variety of Russian songs to that list too. Yes, exactly...all over the place like the sketch, but it's been a little chaotic around here lately. Got2Run!




3 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin