Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Blues Cure

I'm in for a tough week. On a brighter note, I'm looking to order some mags! I'm looking at Vegetarian Times, Health, and Cooking Light. Any other suggestions? I also want to announce that I'm working on a new blog which will be called Cosmetically Conscious. It will follow my journey in search of cleaner cosmetics without the unnecessary chemicals they have all to often. Since October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I want to open the blog within the next few weeks. Stay tuned for more details on that!

I found this crazy cool photographer: Lilya Corneli

I want to sketch this!

I saw (and liked) this today: "If it weren't for double standards, I wouldn't have standards at all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin