Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Meek Page 17: She Can Take Her Someday

Well what do you know... I came home today and really wanted to do something in my moleskine. Just when I least expected it, with my busy busy busy schedule. Here it is:


I stuck gold leaf in several places. The roses aren't attached but I plan to leave them there so they can dry between the pages. I love weddings, but I've only been to one and I was the flower girl so it was a while ago. By the way, wouldn't it be cute to have a woman as the flower girl instead of an 8 year old? It would be so avant-garde! In June 2010, I'll be attending another one and watching a friend of many, many years strut beautifully down the aisle! So exciting.

3 comments:

  1. love the red/gold on this....
    and weddings...love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you planning a red/gold/white theme??

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i never thought of that, that would look cool though! kinda indian-ish too... it would have to be done carefully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin